Contact and Contribution
Through the forum
Please use the dictionary forum to ask for translations, discuss isiZulu related topics or contribute words to the dictionary. Before posting, please make sure to
- check if your question has already been answered,
- decide which forum section suits your request best:
- To suggest a new entry, providing both English and Zulu translations, go to New Entries.
- To provide an update for an existing entry that appears incomplete, go to Updates.
- To report a wrong entry that should be revised, go to Errata.
- To ask for a translation or to discuss isiZulu related topics, go to General Discussion.
When contacting me by e-mail please follow these rules:
- No e-mails from GMail.
- Only issues not covered by the forum.
- No inquiries about translations (use the forum) or order processing (turn to TshwaneDJe).
- Follow common courtesy and double check your orthography.
I only accept encrypted e-mails. Please use my PGP key (fingerprint:
856F 88D0 5A9C EF87 D1F3 7861 7F4D F7E6 6135 D5BC)
and include your own PGP key if you expect a reply.